Virtual training has many benefits for certain puppies and dogs and we are happy to announce we are now offering an online obedience and manners class! This is an economical solution for owners who have a dog that would benefit from in home training rather than group classes but can not afford one on one private training with a professional trainer or do not have a trainer easily accessible to them. We believe all dogs deserve training and all humans deserve a well trained dog. For many, this is a great solution to get just that!!!
This class is ideal for the following:
- Dogs that are extremely nervous/shy and become very stressed, to the point they can not think straight in new environments
- Dogs who are not big fans of other dogs and who would not do well in a group setting with other dogs
- Dogs who are not big fans of new people and who would not do well in a group setting with new people around
- For families that have crazy busy schedules and having a set time for a session, group or private, is hard to coordinate
What all is included with this virtual online training class?
- Loose Leash Walking
- Solutions for mouthing, chewing, jumping, and stealing
- Education material for kids and dogs living together
- Education material on Dog Body Language- know what your dog is feeling
- Education material on puppy supervision- know how to do it right!
- Unlimited email communication with our certified dog trainer
- Lifetime access to training videos, need a refresher? It’s only one click away!
price: $159 *DURING THE COVID-19 SHELTER IN PLACE WE ARE OFFERING A SPECIAL PRICE OF $99!!!
Please note our Virtual Obedience and Manners class is designed the same as a typical in person group class would be. This means there is a set itinerary on what we will go over in the class (please see what is all included above). If you are experiencing a behavior not listed that you would like help with please contact us to discuss the issue in detail. All behavior modification programs are conducted in person only and we do not offer a virtual online program for behavior modifications such as anxiety, reactivity, aggression, guarding etc.