Growing Up Social –
Puppy Socialization Class
Our Growing Up Social Puppy Socials are for puppies that are 8 -16 weeks of age. We will go over handling exercises, proper play, confidence building, normal puppy problems like chewing, potty training, and nipping, and work on making the vet a happy place for your puppy.
We even sometimes get visits from cats and even pigs to help with socialization Each Puppy Social has an education time and a puppy play time so you and your puppy can get the most out of it.
- Socials are for puppies that are 8 -16 weeks of age.
- Puppies must be dog and people friendly, current on age appropriate vaccinations, and have a negative fecal test/dewormed by vet to participate.
- Please bring proof from your vet of vaccinations and negative fecal/dewormed by vet. For safety and health reasons puppies will not be allowed to participate without proof from a vet.
- All puppies must be leashed until off leash play time. No Flexi leashes please.
- Puppy socials are held at Progress Park Vet in Peru, IL.
To register please call Progress Park Vet at 815-224-2858.
Cost: $10 per social or buy a bundle of 3 and get 1 FREE!!!
Registration is not required and we do invite you to come at anytime.
However, we do recommend registering as space is limited and with registration you will be notified if the social is canceled for any reason, such as weather.