Basics & Beyond Two Part Class Series
Basics & Beyond 2 Part Class Series
Basics and Beyond is a unique 3 part class series designed to make training easy and fun for everyone. Broken into three six week classes, The Basics (level 1), Building on the Basics (level 2) and Beyond the Basics (level 3). This series is like no other training class you have seen before. To create Basics and Beyond we took our Doggy Manners Obedience and Life Skills class, our Intermediate Group Class, our Pedestal class, our Growing Up Social class, and our Canine Good Citizen Prep class and rolled them all into one three part series. That’s right, you get FIVE classes in 18 weeks and will learn not only the basics skills but higher level skills as well!!!
Why did we combine the classes to create the series? Simple, we found owners would become overwhelmed trying to determine the right training classes for their pup. Wanting to make sure our clients get the best results we took the guess work out and simplified the entire process.
Using proven training techniques and fun games the Basics and Beyond series will get you and your dog on the right training path for a lifetime of success. We focus on getting the skills down while also improving the bond between owner and dog.
The Basics and Beyond series is designed to introduce new skills while building on the skills already taught for a more natural learning experience. This also allows you to get help from a certified trainer every step of the way. Trouble with a new skill, no need to wait to get help. Excelling at a skill? Learn how to expand right away instead stalling in your training while you wait for the next class.
While most dogs enter the series at level 1 it is possible to to enter at any level. If your dog has prior training experience and you would like to know if entering the series at level 2 or level 3 is more appropriate please give us a call/text at 262-909-4512 and we would be happy to help determine what is best for your pup.
What Skills are included with the Basics and Beyond 2 part Series?
-Place (Go to your Spot)
-Stay (Both Sit and Down)
-Greeting Manners (Both humans and dogs)
-Loose Leash Walking
This series also offers options for AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy and Canine Good Citizen testing at the end of Beyond the Basics. You do not need to be registered with AKC to complete these tests.
What all is included with Basics and Beyond 3 part Series?
- Three Six Week Training Classes. The first class called The Basics lays down a strong training foundation. The second class called Building on the Basics introduces distractions and duration so that your dog’s behavior becomes more dependable and predictable. The level three class called Beyond The Basics works on more advanced skills that help your dog be their best in all kinds of environments and situations . These classes are designed to work together. Once all classes are completed you ready for the AKC CGC Test and a lifetime of happiness with your well behaved pup.
- Step by Step Training Manual for all training cues
- Training Games to practice skills
- Free Doggy Daycare Assessment at Play and Stay Dog Lounge ($17 value)
- 50% off Grooming Coupon at Play and Stay Dog Lounge (up to $45 value)
- Free Around Town Training Session to practice skills in a public space with a trainer present ($25 value) when available
- Access to our Exclusive VIP Facebook group
- Unlimited email support with our Certified Trainer
- Waived CGC testing fee if you test at the end of the class
Cost: $325 which includes all three classes in the Basics and Beyond Series and all the bonuses!!!
* Each class can be purchased individually for $125- Individual purchased classes do not include the Free Day Care Assessment and the 50% off grooming coupon bonuses but do include the rest of the listed bonuses.
To enroll please call Play and Stay at 815-313-9477.